Thursday, July 8, 2010

beginnings

Welcome to my new blog! A brief post about what I'm doing right now...

I'm currently at home in Dodge, in a sort of limbo between Creighton and Peru. On August 1, I'll be heading to San Antonio for orientation before flying to Peru around August 23th. I'll be spending 2 years in Chimbote, Peru as a missionary with Incarnate Word Missionaries. I'm patiently awaiting a packet of information from IWM... when that comes, I'll really start thinking about preparations, packing, etc., and offer a better reflection on my thoughts thus far!

I'm currently reading a collection of writings by Dorothy Day, so I'll let her words serve as my inspiration...

"Let reform come through love of God only, and from that love of God, love of each other..."
-Dorothy Day

No comments:

Post a Comment